Wednesday 16 December 2015

Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas from Photobox Canada

If you are anything like me you are scrambling for those last minute gift ideas for those hard to buy for people. Photobox Canada has a fantastic Christmas Corner full of great photo gifts for everyone on your list! 


photo canvas, Photobox Canada

We had some holiday photos done this year by a fantastic local photographer. He captured an amazing shot of my 2 children looking so cute I knew I had to display it in my home. I decided to make a photo canvas. Photobox Canada has a few styles to choose from including their new Retro Canvas! I chose to make a traditional rectangular canvas. Ordering from PhotoBox is so easy: just sign up for an account using your email and select the product you want to order. You can easily upload a photo from your computer or chose one from one of your social media accounts. 


photo canvas, Photobox Canada


photo canvas, Photobox Canada, box, original packaging


photo canvas, Photobox Canada


The one I ordered is 24" by 16" and it is gorgeous! It arrived very quickly (within 7 days) and it was packaged perfectly to prevent damage. It came with a hanging kit so I can hang it on my wall. I'm planning to proudly display my photo canvas in my living room. That's this weekend's project! You still have time to order your own photo canvas before Christmas if you hurry! They make beautiful gifts! Visit Photobox Canada and get creative!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful canvas of your littles. The picture is adorable and to have it as wall decor will be a keepsake for a long time.

    ReplyDelete