Tuesday 12 April 2016

Review- Lise Watier's HydraForce

 Have you heard about the amazing new product from Lise Watier? It's called Hydraforce and it's hydra-protective comforting cream. I was given this product to try by GlamSense- a product testing company like Influenster. GlamSense was started by the Canadian subscription based company Top Box. I'm thrilled to be working with not only a Canadian brand but a Canadian testing company too. 


My skin does not handle our rough Canadian winters very well so this product arrived in the nick of time! My skin had been feeling very tight and dry from the cold winter weather and arid forced air from my furnace. When I opened the lid of this product I was greeted by a lovely fragrance.  Hydraforce definitely has a strong perfume smell to it so if you have a sensitivity to scents I would be cautious with this product. I thoroughly enjoyed the scent of this product but I do not have any sensitivities to smells. The cream is white and opaque and you only need to apply a small amount to your face otherwise it will feel heavy and greasy. It absorbs quickly and feels great under make up or on its own. I used this product for 4 weeks and I did notice a significant improvement in my skin. My skin very quickly stopped feeling dry and felt moisturized again. 


There is also an app you can download called Hydra-Detect. My cream with a nifty little device that plugs into the headphone jack of any phone and connects to the app. It measures moisture levels in your skin and the app tracks that info for you especially in your hands, t-zone and cheeks. The app is available for both Android and iPhone. 





So check out https://hydraforce.lisewatier.com/en/ and find an event in your area where you can find out how hydrated your skin is and get samples from Lise Watier! 

Disclosure: I received the Lise Watier HydraForce kit from Glam Sense to review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment